Monday, January 31, 2011

Meal Plan Month 2 ~ 2011 - February


It's a new Chapter, new Format kind of day here... 

Lost are the days of the weekly meal plans. To cut back on time spent blogging I will be posting monthly plans. I will be including some old favourite meals (which I will not be re-reviewing) and a few new comers. The old standbys will have a link to my last review followed by a link to the recipe, new recipes will be reviewed in a timely manner. With going back to work full time, my husband has agreed to cook dinner every Wednesday to give me some time with our boys. 

As this is my first full month plan, please comment and let me know what you think, I'd love to hear from you! 

Welcome to "Link-a-palozza"... :)

Monday Jan 31 - Prosciutto Chicken served with Mashed Potatoes and Broccoli
Tuesday Feb 1 - Parmesan Bow-Tie Skillet served with Tossed Salad - new
Wednesday Feb 2 - Crispy Fish Bake served with Tossed Salad
Thursday Feb 3 - Cheese Enchilada Verde served with Couscous and Veg
Saturday Feb 5 - 4 Cheese Penne (Dashing Dishes Meal)
Sunday Feb 6 - Mushroom Smothered Salisbury Steak served with Mashed Potatoes and Veg
Weekly Baking - Energy Bars - new

Monday Feb 7 - Oriental Chicken Salad
Tuesday Feb 8 - Totally Tubular Pasta served with Tossed Salad
Wednesday Feb 9 - Perogies and Sausage (no recipe)
Friday Feb 11 - Chickpea and Tomato Curry served with Rice
Saturday Feb 12 - Speedy Sausage and Bean Ragout served with Salad
Sunday Feb 13 - Pork and Peanut Skillet - new

Monday Feb 14 - Mandarin Chicken (Dashing Dishes Meal)
Tuesday Feb 15 - Hay and Straw Pasta served with Salad
Wednesday Feb 16 - Spanish Rice (my Husband's Specialty - no recipe)
Thursday Feb 17 - Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Tomato Bean Soup (no recipe)
Friday Feb 18 - Tuna Cakes Served with Rice and Corn
Saturday Feb 19 - Veggie Burgers, Cabbage and Carrot Stirfry and Sweet Potato Fries
Sunday Feb 20 - Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Bundles served with Mashed Potatoes and Veg
Weekly Baking - Chocolate Zucchini Bread -new

Monday Feb 21 - Lentil Sloppy "Jo's" (Dashing Dishes Meal)
Tuesday Feb 22 - Southwest Chicken Pizza
Wednesday Feb 23 - Kitchen Sink Stirfry
Thursday Feb 24 - Chicken with Balsamic Vinegar Glaze served with Quinoa and Lentils - new
Friday Feb 25 - Lemon Pepper Orange Roughy served with Baby Potatoes and Broccoli- new
Saturday Feb 26 - Korean Pork with Asian Slaw served with Rice
Sunday Feb 27 - Meatloaf (no recipe) served with Mashed Potatoes and Creamed Corn
Weekly Baking - Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

If you haven't subscribed to Meal Plan-it yet, this is a taste of what you missed last week. Be sure to click "Like" or "Subscribe" to follow me and get all my updates in real time. :)
Have a fabulous week!

for more meal plans and organization advice visit Organizing Junkie!

-Jill

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jill,
    When my children were in school and I was working I planned all my meals a month at a time. It will save you lots of time, money, and energy. Thanks for sharing it all looks good. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try the Southwest chicken pizza and the parmesan bow-tie skillet. Sounds like a tasty month at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miz Helen - Thanks! Meal Planning for a month is a bit of a challenge for me so far and I am not sure if it has saved me anytime yet, but once I get into the swing of it I feel like it will help big time.
    Have a great week as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make it Happen Mama - thanks and the Southwest Chicken Pizza is FABULOUS, you must give it a try!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your menu sounds terrific. I'm so impressed that you it planned for the entire month.I would love for you to join me for Crock Pot Wednesdays whenever you can.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails