Thursday, July 29, 2010

Oriental Chicken Salad

I have to admit I was skeptical the first time I made this recipe. I have never been one for noodles in my "lettuce salad". Don't get me wrong, I love me a good pasta salad, but something about the two types of salad mixed just turned me off. But WOW, this is SO easy and SO YUMMY!!! It will be a repeat in our house for sure! I did change one thing ~ I sprinkled the oranges on top with the noodles rather than mixing them in. I followed the recipe the first time I made this and I like the oranges on their own better.



Our Preschooler doesn't eat salad, spits it out immediately, so I whipped up a batch of buffalo style chicken nuggets out of the Grocer's freezer section (he likes them spicy) and cooked up a Knorr Sides Plus with Cheddar, Broccoli and Carrots. And Voila all food groups represented without the tears! Colour me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails