Saturday, August 14, 2010

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins and Taco Salad


Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins: My new "go to" muffin! Oh my Goodness these were amazing! So moist and flavourful! Not THE healthiest muffin on the block, but when you only eat them as an occasional treat... why not! This recipe was SO easy and the end result was so worth it!


Taco Salad: One of my all time faves for it's versatility and taste. I love the homemade flavour of the beef and it doesn't take much more work than just tossing in a "taco seasoning packet". I love that you start with a bed of lettuce and everyone can add whatever they choose, so really everyone makes their own supper ~ a real crowd pleaser! This makes a great meal for get togethers, pot lucks, and even camping (make the meat mixture ahead of time). Love, love, love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails