Thursday, November 18, 2010

Amazing Veggie Burgers and Layered Vegetable Casserole


Amazing Meatless Meal indeed! An easy and delicious homemade Veggie Burger Recipe that has turned out great for me about a dozen times. I have even doubled the batch and frozen the patties and it still turned out fab. 
This Casserole is another dish that I have made quite a bit. It is a lot of work, but it makes a very large casserole - perfect for a pot luck or large crowd. I couldn't find any cubed pre-cooked squash so earlier today I cut an Acorn Squash in half, scooped out the seeds, rubbed with olive oil and placed cut side down on a cookie sheet, baking it for about 1/2 hour on 375*F. I then let it cool a bit and scooped out the flesh and then continued on with the recipe.
This was a feel good meal, perfect for a freezing, snowy day and there's lots left over that I can put aside for my husband when I go away next week. 


Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails