Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cashew Salmon with Apricot Couscous



Here we are - day 3 of my "Meals of Blogland" Meal Plan and tonight held a meal that I was truly excited for from Food. Fun. Family. It was worth the wait and anticipation for sure! I DID manage to make one bonehead move this week (so far) and that was to overlook picking up couscous with the groceries- so we used quinoa instead and I think it was a pretty sufficient replacement.

On to the taste.. mmm... delicious to say the least and you may remember that I am not the the biggest cheerleader for Salmon, but now we are 2 for 2 in yum factor and I just may be won over! The sauce was wonderful and would make a great dip on it's own. The cashews were a welcomed addition, but the apricots were not necessary in our minds and both my husband and I pushed them to the side. Very aromatic and tasteful meal which will make it's way to our table again, but with couscous and drop the apricots!


Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails