Monday, October 11, 2010

Meal Plan ~ Week 42 - 2010

For more Meal Plans and Organization Advise visit Organizing Junkie

 Ahhhh... (sigh of relief) another Meal Plan Monday completed! This one seemed to sneak up on me, I guess because it took a fair amount of leg work to come up with it. 

There are SO many WONDERFUL ladies out there in "Blogland" coming up with Meal Plans EVERY SINGLE week and I know that most of them have some absolutely amazingly yummy sounding meals, so I decided this week is my "Meals of Blogland" Meal Plan. I have researched through hundreds of meal plans and chosen 7 meals from 7 different meal planning bloggers to come up this week's plan. (It was HARD not to choose a hundred, but there are more weeks to come and if this works out, I'll do this again)

I am SO looking forward to this experiment!! Thanks to all these wonderful ladies for your inspiration!







Like what you see? Come join me on Facebook!

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails