Monday, October 11, 2010

Healthy Goulash


Day one of my "Meals of Blogland" Meal Plan Tonight's meal came from A Modern Gal. I loved the idea that thinly sliced cabbage was used instead of pasta for this meal, but in doing so I knew for a fact that my son would not eat a bite. So he enjoyed some leftovers from the freezer. 
This meal was very tasty and was truly comfort food. I was a little shocked by the half full bowl of "broth" that I ended up with, my husband said that it was a shame to let it go because it tasted so good, so he got some bread to sop it up. I think next time I will serve it with biscuits or something. I did add a couple of my own touches to the meal - I added chili powder with the other spices and a dollop of sour cream on top right before serving it. 
Delicious meal! It will make another appearance in my meal plan someday for sure - thank you!

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails