Thursday, September 30, 2010

Indian-Spiced Roast Salmon


Go to Recipe!

Well continuing on with my "Magazine Meal Plan Week" and this choice was delish! I like fish and seafood, but I must admit that I have never been won over by Salmon. I have had it many ways and have given it many chances, but I continued to be "meh" about it. This dish was FAB and if I need a Salmon recipe, I will turn to this one for certain. It was easy, not a lot of ingredients involved and fast. All of those = perfect! I didn't have fresh ginger or garlic on hand, so I used the powder versions (GASP!) and it still turned out amazing. I'm sure it would be on a whole other level if I had of used the fresh variety. I served it with Basmati Rice and steamed Sugar Snap Peas which were both good accompaniments, but the flavours of this fish are very versatile so you could definitely mix it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails