Monday, January 10, 2011

Meal Plan ~ Week 3 - 2010


This week is another one of those "use up what I have in the pantry" weeks. I have a lot of things in my pantry that were left over from the holidays and there were no good sales on this week. The great thing is is that I was able to find new recipes for my "old" ingredients, so let's see if any of these are any good...

Monday ~ Taco Bake served with Tossed Salad

Tuesday ~ New Orleans Grilled Pork and Beans served with Rice

Wednesday ~ Broccoli, Cheddar Chicken Bundles served with Mashed Potatoes

Thursday ~ Turkey Stew with Biscuits (Gonna "wing" this one; ha ha)

Friday ~ Family out for Dinner

Saturday ~ Sole with Lemon-Ginger Sauce (from Crazy Plates) served with Corn and Rice

Sunday ~ Sweet Citrus Chicken served with Quinoa and Steamed Veg

Some of you may recall I was recently given a copy of Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfeld. I have gone through it and will be prepping some of the vegetable purees this week along with trying one cookie recipe - Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Next week I look forward to the deception beginning!

I hope you have a fabulous week!

-Jill 

for more meal plan and organization advise, visit Organizing Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails