Monday, January 10, 2011

Taco Bake and AWESOME Oatmeal Raisin Cookies


Tonight's meal is an old forgotten fave in this house we haven't had it in AGES. Not healthy at all, but super speedy and super tasty. Tonight I tried something a little different and shredded 2 carrots finely and put it in with the taco seasoning and my son had no idea. For an added crunch I added crushed tortilla chips on top with the cheese and salsa... mmmm...




I also made a batch of Oatmeal Raisin Cookies from the cook book Deceptively Delicious. They were a HUGE hit! I had a play date over at my house and the whole batch was gone between the kids, moms and my husband. So AWESOME and you really have no idea that there was zucchini in them. My only complaint was that they were a little "weak" in that they fell apart easily and when on the plate, they kind of "meshed" together. I may try to bake them a couple minutes longer next time I make them to see if that strengthens them up, and you can BET that I will be making these again and again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails