Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Banana Booty Bars & Warm Steak and Potato Salad


Not too sure where the name comes from, but these bars are Fab! Flax, Oatmeal, Banana, Cinnamon, Orange Zest, Dates, Walnuts and the rest make for a dense and delicious bar that isn't too bad for ya either! I will be serving these to a few lady friends tomorrow along with their kiddies and I think I made a good choice for our playdate snack, but we'll see if the critique comes back positive. Either way these will be made in our house again for ourselves, because this Mama likey. 



As for the salad, I had made it once before a while back and I remember thinking... "WOW - this is an amazing salad!" Honestly I was not feeling the love this time around at all. It just seemed like it was more work to eat than was needed and wasn't overly satisfying. I think this meal lost the fight in the second round. "You had a good run kid, but it's time for you to go!" But give it a fighting chance in your home, maybe you'll "feel it" like I did the first time around...



Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails