Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Southwest Cheese' n' Pasta

First off I want to let you know that the critique of yesterday's Banana Booty Bars came in and it was divided. The Moms loved them, but 4 out of 4 children - hated them and could not spit them out fast enough and went so far as to throw them on the floor. So I won't be making them for my son again, but for my husband and myself - you bet! 


Now onto this evenings meal - it was very tasty meatless meal and I must admit that this was the first time I have ever had Salsa Verde and mmmmm - it is spicy yet sweet. I love it and look forward to using it again soon. The pasta was DENSE to say the least and I had added about 1/2 Cup water while the pasta cooked to thin it a bit. My husband and I were not able to finish our meal - you don't need much of this to fill you up, but the flavour was delish! 

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails