Thursday, October 7, 2010

Spicy Skillet Chicken


Yummo! Another meal from my Betty Crocker Meal Plan that lived up to it's 30 minute time frame. I had boneless, skinless, chicken thighs out so I used them instead of the requested breasts and I must say, I think it may have turned out better than if I had. The chicken was super moist! I also added fresh cilantro and shredded cheddar cheese (SHOCKER!!)Yes folks, I am a dairy farmer's dream... I just can't call it a meal without SOME kind of cheese somewhere... it's an affliction that my husband laughs at ALL the time.

So it turns out that we may have a hot dog roast and smores for supper on Saturday as the weather is supposed to continue to be beautiful and we will all be out doing yard work. I'll keep ya posted! 


Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails