Friday, October 8, 2010

One Pan Pasta and Meatballs


Possibly the EASIEST meal ever! Literally throw 5 ingredients in a skillet, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. This meal states that it takes 30 minutes to table - I did it in 20. So this is the first meal from my Betty Crocker Meal Plan that took LESS time to cook than stated. It is truly one of the easiest I have ever made, but it also tasted that way, not to sound snobbish, but it tasted pretty amateur. Personally, I would add some spice and veg to the sauce and, if time permitted, make my own meatballs. Then we are looking at a totally different meal so as it stands, I would make this again, but only in a pinch.


And so concludes my Betty Crocker Meal Plan - I think it was a MASSIVE success and I will be doing another one in the near future, but until then I have some serious Thanksgiving baking to do, and I have a few really fun Meal Plan ideas up my sleeve that are already in the works. 

This experimenting thing is a lot of fun!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails