Thursday, October 21, 2010

Maple and Orange-Glazed Chicken


Wow! Another Weekly Meal Plan almost done! 

This chicken smelt SO wonderful while it baked (by the way, I baked not broiled it). You could smell the oranges throughout the whole house, so yummy! The fact that it was 4 ingredients in a bowl with chicken, marinating and that's it; so wonderfully simplistic yet the taste is deceivingly complex.
Halfway through the meal I realized that this chicken would be simply AMAZING sliced and put on top of a salad with purple onion, dark leafy greens, pine nuts and a raspberry vinaigrette (or a nice poppy seed dressing) I was thinking it about it so much that I almost got up and whipped up a salad and wanted to forget about the carrots and baby potatoes on the side. I simply CANNOT WAIT to make this chicken again and put it on any kind of salad - if you do before me, please let me know how it is!


Come visit me on Facebook!

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails