Friday, October 22, 2010

Nothing but Scrap...

 As far as supper is concerned, it's a night off for my Blog. Our meal consisted of no recipes, We had Marinated Lamb Chops which came from a local butcher, that coupled with rice and a veggie equals not much to talk about. AND...
this lucky Mom gets to go to an all day Scrapbook Crop tomorrow, so the boys are on their own and will probably be taking a leftover meal out of the freezer. So you will not be hearing from me until Sunday for my last meal of this week's Meal Plan

So in celebration of me getting a day to myself to scrap to my heart's content for 12 hours straight, I'd like to share Shabby Princess with you so you can download some AMAZING digital scrapbooking stuff or just get inspired if you are a traditional Scrapper. ~ Enjoy!

Good night and see you Sunday!

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails