Monday, October 18, 2010

Meal Plan ~ Week 43 - 2010

For more meal Plans and Organizing Advise visit Organizing Junkie
Another complex Meal Plan done... Almost didn't get this one in on time for Menu Plan Monday! 
I went through my freezers and pantry and did inventories of both - in doing so I decided that I needed to make a meal plan this week where I didn't buy anything other than milk, eggs, and a few veggies to complete the whole week. 
Now you may ask, "Can you get printable forms online for freezer and pantry inventories?" and the answer is "YES!" I found some good ones at Organized Home in the Household Notebook Printable Section (Which I cannot stress enough that a Household Notebook is an amazing and necessary thing to have if you like to be organized - check it out!) 
It was tough to nail down recipes with my specific critreia for the the whole week, but I managed it! 

So here we go...
Monday ~ Cod with Lemon and Parsley served with Rice and Frozen Mixed Veggies

Tuesday ~ Slow Cooked Ribs served with Honey Carrots and Baby Potatoes

Wednesday ~ Baked Polenta with Tomato Sauce served with Tossed Salad

Thursday ~ Maple and Orange-Glazed Chicken served with Baby Potatoes and Broccoli

Friday ~ Marinated Lamb Chops (from butcher) served with Quinoa and Frozen Mixed Veggie

Saturday ~ Mom Out! Leftovers for the boys

Sunday ~ Chicken Korma served with Basmati Rice and  Indian Chapati Bread

Snack ~ Honey Peanut Butter Cookies (from last week)



Like what you see? Come join me on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails