Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Beef and Broccoli Stirfry


This was a terrific and simplistic stirfry, so my Jamie Oliver Meal Plan is back in my good books. I wasn't too sure what purple sprouting broccoli was, so I used regular broccoli and it turned out great. With the use of Soy Sauce I found it to be a touch salty, so next time I make this I will not be seasoning the beef with salt, just pepper and coriander. I did not add the sliced red pepper because I thought it may make it too spicy for my son. Overall this was a speedy and delicious stirfry that will make it to our table again for certain. 
Today I made my De-constructed Chocolate Truffle so it's ready for Friday's dinner~ so good and decadent! Look for that review on Friday/Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails