Saturday, October 16, 2010

Baked Spaghetti Casserole


Almost to the end of my"Meals of Blogland" Meal Plan and tonight's meal was found on Whats for Dinner Blog. A yummy Baked Spaghetti that was super easy to make. The flavour and consistency reminded us of that cheesy baked pasta that you order via take-out from a local Pub. As always, I added my standard grated zucchini and carrots to the sauce to boost the veggie intake for my son. He was clueless to my stunt and happily gobbled down his noodles.

The yield of this meal was huge and there was enough left over for another complete meal. I believe that this meal would make a great "make ahead and freeze" type of meal (as any baked pasta casserole dish). So when I plan my next big cook - this one will be on the menu! 
 

Like what you see? Come join me on Facebook!
Blogger Templates

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails