Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hungarian Goulash and Golden Harvest Muffins


I was MIA yesterday because I was out with the ladies at a Christmas Card making class and had a great time and got lots done! It was wonderful way to kick off the holiday preparations, one more card class to go to and I think I'll have them all. Tonight's supper was going to be Slow Cooker Goulash, but we decided to ditch the slow cooker part - so we mixed the flour with the spice, dredged the diced beef in that, browned it in a large skillet, added the onions until soft and then added int he diced tomatoes and let that simmer for about 20 minutes, covered. Then added the sour cream and put over top the egg noodles. It turned out great and it only took 30 minutes. It tasted awesome! I think we will do it this way more often.

I made Golden Harvest Muffins yesterday afternoon. I have made these a few times in the past and absolutely LOVE them. I love that they are so chalk full of great things like, carrots, raisins, coconut, apples and walnuts. I always individually wrap my muffins and put in the freezer - then when we want one for a snack all we do is pop it in the microwave and nuke it for 20 seconds and voila! your wholesome snack is ready!

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails