Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Can I Make it??? YES I CAN!!

I HAVE to share this!! 

I like to think of myself as a fairly crafty gal - I can craft soap, bath bombs, and bath teas, while blindfolded. I have made glass beads. I can make beaded flowers, paint pictures, scrap book and make cards, I can sew a straight line, I can cross stitch, and I used to be a florist for years as well as be a very proficient crocheter and let's not forget that I LOVE to bake...

...BUT, there are still SO MANY things that I would love to learn to do and then my attention was drawn to a absolutely unbelievable website called You Can Make This

All Photos from www.youcanmakethis.com


Virtually anything crafty that you can think of that you look at and makes you say "I think I could probably make this" but are unsure how... This website has the downloadable instructions to do it! 





Sewing
Crafting
Digital Scrapbooking
Embellishments
Holiday Decor
Polymer Clay
Toys
Painting
Woodworking
Crochet/Knitting
Jewelry Making


Ohhhh, the list goes on and on... 

Most of the downloads have a reasonable cost, but there is a Free Section, BUT for every dollar you do spend you get a "purchase point" which can be accumulated and later used towards purchases!! Setting up an account takes about 2 minutes and is FREE!! Let's not forget the FREE Newsletter subscriptions!! eeeee!!! I am just pulsing I am So excited!

ooohhh... let the creative crafty juices flow!!!!

You Can Make This

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails