Sunday, August 8, 2010

Steak and Baby Back Ribs BBQ

Another Wonderful Backyard BBQ with Great Friends! :-)

Tonight's Meal Plan:
Hummus with Pita Chips (Store bought - no time)
Brushetta with Baguette (Old standby)
BBQ Steak
BBQ Baby Back Ribs
Roasted Baby Potatoes with Lemon & Provencal Seasoning
Greek Salad
Mandarin Cake
Cappuccino/Latte

Greek Salad- SIMPLE and Delish!


Baby Potatoes: Blanched in salted water with lemon juice them roasted with Garlic and Provencal Seasoning and Mediterranean spiced vinegar

Baby Back Ribs: I always boil mine for about 10 minutes before they go on the grill. My husband cooks them SLOWLY for about 3 hours all the while basting them in a full bottle of BBQ Sauce... mmm fall off the bone!

Mandarin Cake - No leftovers - everything was eaten and enjoyed - I must say the big hit tonight was the cake - not a piece left!! I haven't made it in so many years that I totally forgot all about it,but I think I will have to make it more often. So Ooey Gooey and Tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails