Sunday, November 7, 2010

Meatball Subs


I have been missing out! Such a simple and popular meal and yet I have never made it before, come to think of it, I have never HAD a Meatball Sub before! Tonight I am proud to say they turned out AMAZING without any guidance of a "recipe"! I used pre-made meatballs (for ease) which I simmered with a jar of ready made pasta sauce for about 20 minutes. I then mixed garlic powder and salt in some butter and buttered our hoagie buns and toasted them in the oven under the broiler for about 5 minutes. I then put 5 meatballs and a dash of sauce on each prepared bun and topped with shredded Mozza Cheese... Not pretty to look at, but the toasting kept the bun from turning to "goop" and the cheese kept the whole sandwich "glued" together.  Mama Mia! Perfecto!


Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails