Sunday, October 17, 2010

Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Apple Wedges and Sweet Potato Mash


So tonight's meal was supposed to be my final meal from my "Meals from Blogland" Meal Plan, courtesy of Just Another Mom of 2 but after reading the reviews on the recipe I decided against making the Crock Pot Stuffing Pork Chops - no offense - I was just a little worried of it not turning out as my Mother in Law was coming for dinner. So I opted for making a meal that I had put on my Magazine Meal Plan and had been able to make.

It was a lot of work and dirtied a lot of pots and pans, but even though my kitchen was a MESS it turned out great and tasted delicious. It would make an extravagant meal for company on a cozy Autumn night. It had just the right amount of sweetness without giving you a cavity. It's a little too much work for me for just a regular meal, but I would definitely make it again if company was coming and maybe finish it off with a nice Apple Bread Pudding with Vanilla Sauce.


Blogger Templates "Magazine Meal Plan"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails