Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sugar Cookies with Icing


Here are a couple recipes that I have used NUMEROUS times without fail. These sugar cookies are delicious and moist (so long as you don't over cook) and the icing dries to a super shiny lacquer-like finish. Once the cookies cool completely I ice them and then let sit out to dry for a couple hours. The icing gets to be hard enough that you can stack them one on top another and the icing stays put! I always cook my cookies for 6 1/2 minutes in a 400* F Convection oven and they turn out awesome. 
This a fabulous, easy, no-fail sugar cookie recipe that you are going to want to save. And they work beautifully for any occasion... as you can see this time it is a Valentines Day Party so I tinted the dough pink. 


Happy Valentine's Day!

-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails