Sunday, January 2, 2011

My own twist on 3 Cheese Beef Pasta Shells


Not pretty to look at, but pretty tasty to eat!

Well I was looking forward to making this meal all week, but when it came right down to it - I just didn't feel like stuffing a bunch of shells so I tweaked the recipe and it turned out pretty darn tasty and a whole lot easier (maybe not very pretty though) :) 
First I cooked Rigatoni noodles as per the package instructions. Next I browned Ground Beef and added Parsley and Garlic. Once it was no longer pink I took it off the heat and let it cool for 5 minutes. I then added in the Pasta Sauce, Cream Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Egg, and Shredded Cheese. Once it was all combined I added it to the cooked pasta and mixed; then put it in a 9x13" pan that I sprayed with Cooking Spray and sprinkled 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese on top. I covered it with tinfoil and baked at 350* for 40 minutes. 
No the fastest pasta casserole dish, but pretty easy to whip together. 
If you decide to make this recipe and stuff the shells, you'll have to let me know how it turned out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails