Friday, October 29, 2010

Pollo Fajitas, Jello Pumpkin Balls and Building a Community


I found myself scrambling a bit today. Meal planning is such a big part of my life that when I can't make a meal on my list I feel lost. I searched through the vast library of recipes on www.allrecipes.com and found Pollo Fajitas and Cilantro Potatoes and thought they sounded good and they both used ingredients I had on hand. Both were decent, but I did not fall in love with either. The flavours were mediocre and I am not too sure what they needed to be "kicked up a notch". If you try them, please feel free to let me know your thoughts.

Go to Pollo Fajitas Recipe!

Go to Cilantro Potatoes Recipe!



Tomorrow we have a Halloween party to attend so I made my Jello Popcorn Balls and I can say they turned out AWESOME! They were easy and VERY tasty - I love that you can use truly any flavour of Jello for these. I think green and red batches will be required for Christmas. I think the kiddies are going to love them, and hey, if they don't I'll sure eat them! :)

Go to Jello Pumpkin Balls Recipe!


I would like to announce a couple of exciting changes to my little blog today...Meal Plan-it's family has grown ~ it has become a member of the Food Blogs community today!
"FoodBlogs.com keeps track of hundreds of food blogs (or foodie blogs, as they are often referred to) from around the world." It allows you to sort through thousands of posts and find the relevant posts for you. Feel free to stop by and visit me there and ensure to favorite me to  get all my posts in your feed.

Another fun networking family that I became a member of today was Foodista. Foodista is kind of like the Wikepedia of the food world. It is "the cooking encyclopedia that everyone can edit". Come by and visit me, say hi and check out some of my recipes and see my blog posts.

I hope you enjoy the changes and that you stop by my Facebook Page and hit the like button and while you're there - suggest me to your friends!

Have a SPOOKTACULAR Halloween!


Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails