Saturday, September 11, 2010

Planners and Self Promotion

I Heart Organizers and Calendars and really anything that just might make my life a touch easier, and that is when my new 2011 calendar came into my life... it is called the Mom's Home Plan-it Calendar it can hang on the wall or it also has a magnetic strip to hang on the fridge. Check out the full line here; Plan-it Calendars


I wrote to the company to see about shipping to Canada and although they don't ship internationally, they did direct me to http://www.calendars.com/ who carries their calendars and planners and does ship to Canada.

I personally got mine through Avon (did I mention that I am an Avon Rep?? - let me know if you need one)


The SUPER cool thing about my new Plan-it calendar is that it starts August 2010 and goes all the way until December 2011 so I can start using it TODAY!! WOO HOO - See ya later - I'm off to populate my new calendar...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails