Sunday, August 1, 2010

Another Backyard BBQ

Well we ended up having a last minute impromptu bbq for 8 people

Menu Included:
Brushetta and Crusty Bread
Fruit Punch
Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad (left over & I topped it up with some more) 
Left over Broccoli Salad
Homemade Hamburgers
Hot Dogs
Left over Magic Bars
Fruit Dessert Pizza

Thank goodness for having some leftovers!

Hamburgers: I always use 1lb ground beef and 1lb ground pork. I usually add in Worcestershire Sauce, Pepper, Bread Crumbs, Egg, Ketchup, Ground Mustard, Paprika, Montreal Steak Spice, a Provencal Spice Mix, and Crumbed Feta, but I change the spices to match my mood.


 Dessert Pizza ~ It was a HUGE hit!

BBQ went over really well, everyone was full and happy and the weather cooperated - too bad the mosquitoes came out near the end of the evening - not much we can do about them, but come in the house for a cappuccino.
It will be nice to have a regular meal on Monday - my preschooler has eaten nothing but junk for the past 2 nights! I guess that's summer! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails