Monday, August 9, 2010

Chicken Burgs and Sweet Potato Fries

No recipes tonight - just a simple and unimaginative "out of the box" kind of night for my lucky family. ;-)

Chicken Burgers on Flat buns - Breaded Chicken Cutlets from the freezer section of our grocery store.
Sweet Potato Fries - McCains Crinkle Cut (Frozen)
Broccoli Coleslaw - with Soy Nuts and Cranberries

When I made my meal plan this week, I wanted a easy, fast, sure bet so here it is. Sorry that it is not inspiring - there will be some better ones coming up this week like Fish Tacos and Jamaican Jerk Chicken with Tropical Fruit Salsa, both of which are easy, fast and uber delicious. So I guess this is my "break" night after last night's impromptu entertaining meal.
http://mealplan-it.blogspot.com/2010/08/meal-plan-week-33-2010.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails